Webinars & podcasts
Meta Description Grant Thornton is delighted to announce the appointment of two new partners: Kelly Rigby and Hugo Loneragan, both in Forensic Consulting.
澳洲幸运10开奖结果官方手机版 Grant Thornton wins Silver Employer Status in the Australian Workplace Equality Index
Grant Thornton has been awarded Silver Employer Status by Pride in Diversity for the first time, in their Australian Workplace Equality Index
Congratulations Interpack, successful applicant of Victorian Business Competitiveness Program grant funding
The Victorian Government’s Business Competitiveness Program (BCP) is a key initiative of the $60 million Manufacturing and Industry Development Fund, helping small and medium sized Victorian manufacturers grow their operations, create jobs, increase industry competitiveness and strengthen local supply chains. Pleasingly, one of only 28 successful applicants from Round 1 of the BCP was our client Interpack – a Deer Park based, family-owned business, that manufacturers a diverse range of customised, quality metal closures for beverage packaging. Interpack received funding to increase value-added manufacturing capability to support Australian distilleries and replace imports.
- Insight ‘We have always done it that way’
- Insight GST in M&A: Have you breached the Financial Acquisitions Threshold?
- Insight Investment into innovation encouraging stability in manufacturing
- Insight Retail Renaissance: the resurgence of physical stores
- Insight Are you ready to take over the family business?