Transfer pricing is one of the most challenging tax issues.
Multinational companies are increasingly facing scrutiny from regulators, media and the public. Complying with different requirements across multiple jurisdictions can be a complex and time-consuming task.
Grant Thornton’s transfer pricing team helps clients manage their entire transfer pricing lifecycle: from establishing a robust transfer pricing policy that supports corporate goals and strategies, to preparing and maintaining supporting documentation and agreements to satisfy tax regulations, and defending their transfer pricing policies before tax authorities using sophisticated economic arguments, research and databases.
We offer tailored solutions to your local and global transfer pricing needs, including:
- establishing planning structures when expanding overseas for the first time or entering new markets
- restructuring your transfer pricing framework for your changing supply chain needs
- undertaking transfer pricing reviews to identify and manage your risks
- conducting pricing of intercompany debt and arm’s length debt testing analysis
- supporting your statutory reporting requirements, including country-by-country reporting
- preparing and maintaining local, regional and global transfer pricing documentation.
We know that a robust transfer pricing strategy involves a mix of accounting, customs, logistics, tax consulting and economic analysis. Our expert advice encompasses these areas and considers transfer pricing in the context of international business. This means that we consider factors such as corporate structures, repatriation of profits, double tax treaties, global employee mobility, inbound and outbound investments and withholding tax.
You'll work with our team of transfer pricing specialists. You can also access support from Grant Thornton’s global network of transfer pricing specialists. This collaborative approach brings you integrated, pragmatic and cost-effective global transfer pricing solutions and advice.
Get in touch
Subscribe to receive our publications
Subscribe now to be kept up-to-date with timely and relevant insights, unique to the nature of your business, your areas of interest and the industry in which you operate.